We work closely with our clients to design and construct our garden rooms that intuitively meet the needs of family life. Gain a space to work or play with your own bespoke space that perfectly fits modern life.
We offer six distinct building designs but if you would like customised dimensions or features we can easily work on a bespoke solution that better suits your requirements. We can provide prices on request. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
All our prices include delivery, installation, foundations and internal electrics. We sell a complete package with no hidden extras.
Garden Room Order Process
Contact us to have a chat about what you want to achieve. We do advise our customers to pop by our office to see our display pods and have the chance to discuss the project in person. It gives you a real sense of the quality of our work and the design options available to you.
We can offer you advice on all the different aspects. It is a free service to contact us, just let us know about your space and any requirements you need.
We can then arrange for a free site survey to see the outside space and to understand what it is you are ideally looking for. We will provide you with a fixed price quotation to create a high-quality garden room for you.
One of the most frequently asked questions we are asked is “Do we need planning permission for a garden building?”. The good news, most of our garden rooms are constructed under the current permitted development regulation. However, certain criteria need to be met and to be considered when checking if you need planning permission or not:
- Consideration of the size and where you intend to place the building within your garden:
- If the building is to be placed less than 2M from the boundary of the property with a maximum overall height of no more than 2.5M from the existing ground level, then it meets criteria. If you want your garden building taller than 2.5M and situated less than 2M from a boundary of your property, then you would need to apply for planning permission.
- If the building is to be placed more than 2M from the boundary of the property, a single storey garden building can have a maximum eave height of 2.5M, which is a maximum overall height of 4M for a dual-pitched roof and 3M maximum overall height for a pent roofed building. If you would like the overall height to be taller than these roof heights, you will need to apply for planning permission.
- It should cover no more than 50% of the garden area.
- The garden room should be constructed at the rear of your property. Outbuildings should not be closer to a road or public highway than the house itself.
- It is exempt from building regulations up to and including 30 SQM (internal size). Anything bigger than 30 SQM will need to go through building regulations. If under 15 SQM (internal size) it should be located at least 0.5M from any boundary.
- The building is not to be used as a self-contained living accommodation.
- There are additional limitations if your property is located on designated land and therefore will require planning permission. Designated land is the term used to describe area of interest such as: national parks, the Broads, World Heritage Sites, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and conservation areas.
- If your property is a listed building your garden building will require planning permission.
Our dedicated team is always on hand to advise and help if you should have any concerns or wish to check any information with us, we are happy to help.
Our garden rooms carry a 5-year guarantee
Kings pan interlocking thermal roof system
Insulate panels finished in oak
Concrete pile foundation or ground screws
- Timber clad western red cedar
- Painted Thermowood
- Siberian larch
- Plastered finish inside
- Composite Decking
- Aluminium powder coated windows and doors in anthracite grey
We love our new customised Gpod. David and his team were so helpful and efficient in the design and installation process. The quality is far superior to any of the other garden rooms which we viewed. We would not hesitate to recommend them.Holly Richards, Warwickshire - 8 January 2021
Right from the first visit to Gpod we knew that we would be ordering our new garden office from them. David genuinely cares about what he does and that was immediately obvious when he proudly showed us around his demonstration units. You can buy garden offices at all sorts of price ranges and levels of specification and finish and we did a fair amount of research. Gpod are competitively priced but having now seen the finished building we can say that they are extremely good value for your money.
David’s care and attention can be seen to run through his team, the guys who built our garden office were clearly talented builders but also impeccably polite, professional and very helpful throughout. I don’t think we could compliment the team more. The finished building surpassed our expectations, it is really like stepping into another part of the house. Having now spent a few weeks working from home and a number of frosty mornings I can also say that, with the heater provided (which I have programmed on eco setting) the building holds its temperature perfectly. From the initial discussions and advice, through to being handed the keys we couldn’t be happier with the product and service we received from Gpod. We would certainly recommend them and with the future likely to include much more working from home, what better setting than looking out at the garden, perfect.Cath & Scott Bryan, Worcestershire - 14 December 2020
Just had my new garden office from the guys at Gpod and couldn’t be happier with it. Compared with their competitors, the quality is excellent. Great service all round – thanks to Dave and his team. Highly recommended.Harry Thomas, Warwickshire - 12 October 2020
Wow 🤗 what a fabulous family business. We highly recommend them, friendly tradespeople who really knew their stuff who were so considerate and professional. I was looking for more than a shed, a haven away from my family, and I certainly have that now! We had a Burford installed, it looks amazing and doesn’t look out of place. I love the contemporary design; the quality and service were second to none. It is insulated to keep us warm in Winter and we even added an AC unit for the Summer. And best of all it has added value to our property. Thanks again Gpod!Ellie May-Hodge, Gloucestershire - 22 September 2020
From initial enquiry to completion the whole process was very professional in every respect. The quality of the product is superb and the level of workmanship was second to none. We are sure we will get hours of pleasure from our beautiful new garden room.Colin Wilson, Warwickshire - 4 March 2021